Unlock EV Charging Rebates for Businesses in Newfoundland & Labrador.
Since 2019, the number of EVs on Newfoundland & Labrador roads has grown more than 50%. With an expanding EV presence in the province, Newfoundland Labrador Hydro have now introduced EV charger rebates for Workplaces and Businesses.
Put yourself on the map and take advantage of these rebates while they last by installing rebate-eligible Hypercharge EV Charging at your organization!
Level 2 EV Charging Rebate Details:
Claim Your Charging Rebate
See how much funding you can get for your business. Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch:
Hypercharge is a Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro-approved vendor of EV Chargers eligible for Rebates.
Application Process for EV Charger Rebates.
1. Prepare for pre-approval
- Review all eligibility requirements.
- Confirm permission: Applicants will need to attest that they have authority over the property.
- Hire an electrician.
- Select site: Determine where the charger(s) will be installed.
- Select Charger(s): EV Chargers from Hypercharge are eligible for rebates.
2. Apply for pre-approval
- Submit the application and all required documents.
- Once approved, you will be required to sign a contribution agreement prior to the installation of your charger(s).
3. Install your charger(s)
Once you have received pre-approval from NL Hydro and signed the contribution agreement, purchase and install the EV charger(s). Your electrician will ensure that the necessary permits are obtained and that the work is inspected upon completion.
4. Submit final required documents
Gather all required final documentation and submit for final rebate processing.
Hypercharge can help you apply for Newfoundland Labrador Hydro’s Commercial EV Charger Rebate Program.
How Hypercharge is different.
EV adoption should be frictionless, so we’ve designed Hypercharge to be purposefully uncomplicated:
Advanced Technology and Open Standards
Comprehensive Service and Support
Flexible Business Model and Ownership Options
Discover how much you’ll save with
EV Charging Rebates.
At Hypercharge Networks, we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles by providing seamless, simple charging experiences through industry-leading equipment and a robust network of public charging stations.
208-1075 West 1st St
North Vancouver, BC V7P 3T4