Unlock EV Charging Rebates for Workplaces in British Columbia.
The province of British Columbia is now making clean transportation even more affordable and accessible by offering CleanBC rebates on the purchase of EV charging infrastructure for Workplaces.
Hypercharge can help you apply for rebates while they’re available to maximize your savings.
Level 2 EV Charging Rebate Details:
Claim Your Charging Rebate
See how much CleanBC funding you can get. Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch:
Hypercharge is an approved vendor of EV Chargers eligible for CleanBC Rebates.
Application Process for CleanBC Rebates.
Eligible workplaces and installations
To be considered eligible under this program, a workplace must:
- Be located in B.C.
- Have a minimum of five employees who work primarily based on the premises
- Be constructed no later than August 31, 2021. This rebate is for retrofit solutions only; new builds are ineligible.
- Have dedicated parking for employees: the rebated charging stations must be dedicated for the use of employees during employee working hours.
Apply for Pre-Approval
To apply for charger rebate pre-approval at a workplace, you’ll need to provide a quote of work – a copy of the quote for the costs (broken down by activities performed) of charger installation and electrical service upgrades (if applicable) from a licensed electrical contractor. Hypercharge can help you with the pre-approval process for CleanBC rebates.
Once you’re pre-approved
Within 30 days, CleanBC will review your application and send you an email indicating whether or not you’ve been pre-approved. That email will provide a summary of next steps, including your deadline to complete your project and submit your paid invoices.
Submit your final application
Once pre-approved and finished with the installation, you’ll need to provide:
1. Charger invoice – A complete copy of the paid, itemized receipt for eligible charger(s). Must include retailer’s name, address and phone number. If this cost is included with the installation invoice, you can indicate this at the time of upload.
2. Installation invoice – A copy of the paid invoice for the cost of the charger and/or electrical infrastructure installation labour and construction by a licensed electrician.
3. Picture of installed charging station(s) – One picture per station if multiple stations are part of your application.
4. Proof of charger internet connectivity – A screenshot of the back-end network operating system that shows that the charging stations are connected to the network.
5. Electrical permit number for the installation.
6. If applicable, invoice for other eligible costs.
Hypercharge can help you with applications for CleanBC rebates.
How Hypercharge is different.
EV adoption should be frictionless, so we’ve designed Hypercharge to be purposefully uncomplicated:
Advanced Technology and Open Standards
Comprehensive Service and Support
Flexible Business Model and Ownership Options
Discover how much you’ll save with
EV Charging Rebates.
At Hypercharge Networks, we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles by providing seamless, simple charging experiences through industry-leading equipment and a robust network of public charging stations.
208-1075 West 1st St
North Vancouver, BC V7P 3T4